I went over your report and he seems very promising.
See what you can find out by interviewing him and fill me in.
Make sure you go through the right doors.
- Find the next thing in the pattern on each page to get the door
- Including A, you’ll have 5 letters/doors that create the solution
- It’s B. I don’t know why; I’d assume the next thing would be a 5 sided shape, but hey.
- The dot is going around square by square and the line is alternating between two squares, so where will each be in the next iteration?
- Fibonacci sequence
- Roman numerals
- Hands on a clock going counter-clockwise